Shami, sister to Sidibe.
They were born under an ancient Baobab tree on Shamiani island, where the spirit roams freely in wild waters and glows in the sun. Sirens of pleasure, from a land where time means nothing, and everything is Hakuna Matata. From Zanzibar diary 2016
Shami is printed on Metal with a 30 mm border.
- Material: Brushed aluminum, gold metal, or copper metal.
- Size: 600 x 600 or 1200 x 1200 mm.
- Limited edition of 7
On the back of the art piece, we attach a sub-frame that makes it appear as if it’s floating 20 mm away from the wall.
Posters shipped 2-4 working days from order
Posters fulfilled and shipped locally in 33countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Poster print info
- Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper.
- When a 4 cm white margin is added, the motif area becomes slightly smaller.
- Paperweight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
- Comes without a frame.
- Printed and shipped on demand.
Limited Edition metal prints info
Limited Edition metal pieces are produced and shipped from South Africa. Normal lead time from order to delivery is about 3-4 weeks depending on where in the world you are.
Some pieces can sometimes be available in Sweden, you can email email@example.com and I'll advice.